hird. Robbie Ross (2-4) struuck out two in two scor

Esportes em geral.
Responder
blueberryjerry
Registado: terça nov 22, 2016 12:56 am

hird. Robbie Ross (2-4) struuck out two in two scor

Mensagem por blueberryjerry »

Two players wallets are feeling are feeling lighter after receiving fines from the CFL on Tuesday. Kole Calhoun Jersey . Hamilton Tiger-Cats linebacker Marcellus Bowman and Edmonton Eskimos left tackle Tony Washington both were fined for infractions in Week 5. Bowman was fined for using his helmet to deliver a hit to the head of an Ottawa Redblacks player on Saturday. Bowman was flagged on the play for unnecessary roughness. Washington received a fine for striking a Calgary Stampeders player in the back of the head with his arm. Washington was not penalized on the play. The fine amounts were not disclosed, per league policy. Kole Calhoun Angels Jersey . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. Cliff Pennington Angels Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/m ... ls-jersey/ . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Rougned Odor and the Texas Rangers took full advantage of an unprecedented bad night by Baltimore shortstop J.J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. "He usually comes up with that stuff. He didnt come up with it tonight, and it opened the inning us," Rangers manager Ron Washington said of the Hardy miscues. "Hes a class infielder, and it just goes to show you it can happen to anyone." The Rangers blew an early 5-0 lead, but their three-run seventh started when speedy No. 9 batter Odor had an infield single off reliever Brian Matusz (2-2) and moved up after Hardy, who had a throwing error after fielding the ball in the hole. "I had to make a quick throw on (Odour) and I just threw it a little too low," Hardy said. "The next one, I cant explain it. I just missed it." Odour came home when Hardy misplayed a grounder hit by Elvis Andrus to make it 6-5. Alex Rios and Chris Jimenez then added consecutive RBI singles off Preston Guilmet, the fifth Baltimore pitcher. "Nobody in this clubhouse thinks twice about it," Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said. "Its an honour to watch him play every night and Im blessed to have had him pass my way, so we dont give that two thoughts." Hardy, an All-Star for the second time last season, also had a throwing error in the fourth for the first three-error game in his career. In 1,152 games at shortstop since 2005 before Thursday, he had only one multi-error game -- seven years ago when he had two in a game for Milwaukee. Adam Jones had three RBIs for the Orioles, including his two-run double in the fifth and a homer leading off the eighth. Nick Markakis also homered for Baltimore, a two-run shot in the third. Robbie Ross (2-4) struuck out two in two scoreless innings before Tanner Scheppers, another reliever who started this season in the Texas starting rotation, gave up the homer to Jones. Albert Pujols Jersey. . Joakim Soria worked a perfect ninth for his 12th save in 13 chances. Scheppers, the opening day starter who went 0-1 with a 9.82 ERA in four starts before going on the disabled list with right elbow inflammation, was recalled from an injury rehab assignment earlier Thursday. Baltimore starter Chris Tillman faced only 11 batters, and was gone without recording an out in the second inning. Nine of those batters reached, including all five in the second. Tillman pitched in place of Miguel Gonzalez, the right-hander who was scratched a day before his scheduled start because of soreness in his side. Mitch Moreland, the Rangers No. 3 batter, had a slicing two-run single to left in the first. Leonys Martin led off the Texas second with a single before Michael Choices two-run homer to left. After Odor and Shin-Soo Choo walked, Andrus had an RBI single that made it 5-0 and chased Tillman. Jones doubled off Texas starter Colby Lewis, then scored on a single by Chris Davis that tied it 5-all. But Lewis wasnt blaming centre fielder Martin, who had the ball hit by Jones come out of his glove while falling to the ground on what would have been the third out. "Its one of those outings where Im excited we won," Lewis said. "I dont think it should have been in that situation. I put it on myself. Im not really worried about that." NOTES: Texas had lost seven in a row against Baltimore. ... The Orioles finished 5-5 on a 10-game road trip. They play their next 10 games, and 20 of 26, at home. ... Texas picked right-hander Luis Ortiz from Sanger High School in California with the 30th overall pick in the draft. That was the Rangers compensation pick for the Orioles signing Nelson Cruz, who was 0 for 4 with three strikeouts in the series finale. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Responder